Fall Dessert Round-Up: No Kiddie Treats HereOct 09, 2023
Caramel. Cinnamon. Pumpkin. Apples. Sweet Potatoes. If you are having a Fall get-together this year, and you're in charge of bringing something to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth, look no further than our round-up of the Top 10 Fall Desserts.
We all have different tastes (talking about you- candy corn), but there is sure to be a dish that stands out to you here on this list. Do you have a favorite go-to treat for these crisp months? We like no-fuss, simple to prepare and easily transferrable desserts (no homemade pie crust on this list), just straight forward deliciousness.
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting: These super moist pumpkin cupcakes are easy to make, perfectly pumpkin spiced, and finished with tangy cream cheese frosting.
- Easy Apple Hand Pies: Individually sized apple pies stuffed with tender, sweet cinnamon apples, and wrapped in crispy, flakey, buttery crust.
- White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies: You may think of cranberries and white chocolate as a perfect combo for the Christmas holiday, but these cookies will also delight in the Fall with the abundance of cranberries used.
- Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pie: This nutty, rich and delicious pecan pie recipe seems very special, but is a snap to make.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies: These pumpkin cookies are thick, fluffy, chewy and slightly cakey bites of chocolate chip pumpkin bread heaven.
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies: Why hide vegetables in desserts when you can proudly proclaim them? These brownies are absolutely delicious and filled with the good stuff.
- Air Fryer Apple Fritters: Looking for yet another excuse to use your air fryer? Try this scrumptious dessert that uses a brown butter glaze.
- Cranberry Carrot Layer Cake: This moist cake smothered with rich cream cheese frosting makes any dinner festive.
- Pear Tart with Dulce de Leche Drizzle: An optional make-ahead dulce de leche drizzle lends an even more impressive look to each slice, but a store-bought version works just as well.
- French Apple Dessert Squares: Impossibly easy to make, apple lovers will rejoice over these squares. Double the recipe and bring to your next party.
Join our email newsletter to get the latest blogs, resources, motivation, and local recommendations delivered to your inbox: